Thursday, February 10, 2011

Coming up!

I KNOW! I haven't posted in a while. BUT I do have a bunch of things in store, I just need to get my shizzen together and create the posts. I have...

1. Baked Rainbow Trout

2. Marinated Chicken Wings

3. Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries

4. Stuffed Jalapenos Wrapped in Bacon

5. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS Banana Split Brownies

Things have piled up... In my defense, the last 4 were from the Super Bowl get-together so it was a lot at once. Also, I started using my other digital camera on my awesome sweet-ass tripod to take better pictures. We'll see how they turned out I guess!!

Now I'm in the works of creating a Valentine's Day menu. I asked Nick what he wanted me to make, and he said "Not biscotti." I've never made biscotti. I'm pretty sure he's never had biscotti. So... biscotti it is! Just kidding. I'm thinkin... Lobster and cheese cake. Can't wait! I don't have much experience with either of those - I made lobster tails once for last year's Valentine's day, I think, and they were broiled so, totally different. Cheese cake I've never made. Should be fun! What sides usually go with lobster? No clue. Will search around.

Take care!
Ksenia

No comments: